Foopet Charities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Volunteers Only! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iSnicker
Admin

Your Profile Empty
PostSubject: Your Profile   Your Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Your profile is mainly yours to do whatever you want with, but we do have some rules in order to keep everything working well and to keep your information private. If you have any questions about what you can put on your profile, please just ask me (iSnicker) in a private message and I'll respond as soon as possible. Thanks!

• Your username should be the same as your foopet username. This will let everyone know who you are. If you would like to pick a well-known nickname as your username or a certain part of your username, feel free to do that as well.
• We are asking that everyone put their correct birth month and day, but you are welcome to put a different year if you don't want anyone to know your age. On your birthday from now on, you will get a special surprise Very Happy
• You can put any location you want, even if it isn't a real place (over a rainbow, etc.), but we are asking that you don't put the town or city you live in.
• Please put the first thing in your job/hobbies as your position in Foopet Charities. Example: Owner of Foopet Charities, Foster Parent of Foopet Charities, etc.
• As throughout the whole site, please make sure everything is kid appropriate. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://foopetcharities.board-directory.net

Your Profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foopet Charities :: All The Rules-
Jump to: