Foopet Charities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Volunteers Only! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Pet Applications - Toni

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iSnicker
Admin

Free Pet Applications - Toni Empty
PostSubject: Free Pet Applications - Toni   Free Pet Applications - Toni I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:51 am

NOTE: This topic will be unlocked and you will be allowed to vote on who get's Patches once the free pet thread is closed. Thanks!

Application #1: Heart-Beat (MiSSBiRD)

Username: Heart-Beat
Star Information: FooGuardian :: 74,555 StarPoints
Bonding Badge Days: 48 Days
How Many Pets Do You Currently Have?: 38 on this account, 49 on my other account
How Many Fixed Pets Do You Have? (If None, That’s Alright): 2 on this account, 0 on my other account
How Many Litters Have You Bred, and Where Are The Babies?: 2 on this account all my pups are with me,
5 on my other account all my pups are with me
Which Pet Are You Applying For?: ♥ Toni ♥
Why Do You Want This Pet?: I ♥♥♥♥♥ hybrid dogs and Toni is a full Dalmador (Dalmatian x Lab Mix) baby that is in need of a home. I have only seen one Dalmador in my life and she was the cutest puppy. Also, Tony is the name of my Godfather that got this laptop for me. true story
Tell Me About Your Home (Optional): I am a single hardworking mother of 87 dogs and cats. I do my best to provide for them and give them all the love and care in the world. I have a special bond with each and everyone of them.
Other: This is MiSSBiRD on my second account
Back to top Go down
https://foopetcharities.board-directory.net

Free Pet Applications - Toni
Page 1 of 1