Foopet Charities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated Volunteers Only! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Pet Applications - Snowball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iSnicker
Admin

Free Pet Applications - Snowball Empty
PostSubject: Free Pet Applications - Snowball   Free Pet Applications - Snowball I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:56 am

NOTE: This topic will be unlocked and you will be allowed to vote on who get's Patches once the free pet thread is closed. Thanks!

Application #1: NickelodeonFan1336

Username: NickelodeonFan1336
Star Information: 34,749
Bonding Badge Days: 7 and still going
How Many Pets Do You Currently Have?:1 but I’m selling 5
How Many Fixed Pets Do You Have? (If None, That’s Alright): None it’s just cuz i found them like that and i never have enouh money to do it anyways
How Many Litters Have You Bred, and Where Are The Babies?:i would say 7 well most are in the AC because i couldn’t keep them all and they were commons so know one wanted them and i had no other choice because i was new and i had no idea
Which Pet Are You Applying For?: Snowball the poodle
Why Do You Want This Pet?: i love poodles as you can see i have one
Tell Me About Your Home (Optional): sorry i have no time to talk there is tons of interesting post and i want to see them all
Other: thanks bye Smile

Application #2: Lozzy-loves-poodles

Username: lozzy-loves-poodles
Star Information: i happen to be a red star meaning I'm a foo guardian, I have 133,215 star points and I have been a member since January 26 2012.
Bonding Badge Days: i have 172 days on my bonding bange at the moment.
How Many Pets Do You Currently Have?: i own 53 pets, 12 of those are poodles, 9 of the 53 pets are cats Smile. Oh and I am breeding pets meaning I'm going to get some more snowball will become a lozzy poodle so she will 100% be in a forever home.
How Many Fixed Pets Do You Have? (If None, That’s Alright): i have 8 fixed pets.
How Many Litters Have You Bred, and Where Are The Babies?: i have bread 9 litters I think. I sold the puppies to friends and people who wanted them. I'm was horrified to finde some had been sent to AC. I have sold like 4 to AC Sad.
Which Pet Are You Applying For?: Snowball because being a poodle I know I will have a conection with her.
Why Do You Want This Pet?: becuse I feel like I will connect with her. Also she is a poodle and as you an tell by my name I love my poodles.
Tell Me About Your Home (Optional): It's a loving caring home and every pet is welcome.
Other: You can learn about my dream and home in more deatale here /topics/show/2441832?forum_id=33
Back to top Go down
https://foopetcharities.board-directory.net

Free Pet Applications - Snowball
Page 1 of 1